Raffle prizes galore!!
The Great Warford Raffle has always been a source of excitement with our local businesses and supporters being incredibly generous in the prizes that they have been able to donate.
Again, we have been very fortunate and this year is no exception.
Top prizes include,
- A round of golf for four – Donated by our incredibly generous sponsor The Wilmslow Golf Club
- A case of wine from Hammonds- an independent drinks wholesaler- based in Knutsford
- A bottle of Grey Goose VX- ‘Vodka Exceptionelle’ -finished with a hint of precious cognac
Raffle tickets are to be given to every adult and family as part of the admission fee- just £2 per adult and £5 a family.
Each adult will receive a ticket and to enter -just fill in your name and telephone details and deposit the ticket in the box located by the tombola. The raffle will be drawn at 3.15pm so be there or miss out- If your ticket is pulled and you are not there the prize will be re-entered.
If you are happy to let us have your email details just write them on the back of the ticket so that we can keep in touch for information about other local events in the future.
Additional tickets are available to purchase for just £2 each.
Please see the terms and conditions
Great Warford Residents Association
Entry RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purchase of one raffle ticket entitles the entrant to one chance in the relevant raffle draw. Tickets are priced at £2 per adult and £5 per family who receive one per person with a maximum of five.
- UK law states that it is an offence for raffle tickets to be sold to, by or on behalf of a person under 16 years of age.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of Great Warford Residents Association for the benefit of the villagers of Great Warford. Half of any surplus will be donated to David Lewis.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw which will take place at 3.15 pm on Sunday 23rd June 2019.
- Great Warford Residents Association accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, this process will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must collect their prizes at the time of the prize draw (3pm 23rd June 2019)
- Unclaimed prized will be returned to the prize pool and redrawn.
- Entrants are requested to provide their names and emails address. This is purely voluntary and all information collected will be used solely to keep the entrant advised of future village activities.
- Additional Raffle Tickets may be purchased, subject to availability, at a cost of £2.00.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the raffle in any way, the organisers reserve the right to fairly administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Great Warford Residents Association. will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.