GREAT WARFORD RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION
ENTRY RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purchase of one raffle ticket entitles the entrant to one chance in the relevant raffle draw. Tickets are priced at £2 per adult and £5 per family who receive one per person with a maximum of five.
- UK law states that it is an offence for raffle tickets to be sold to, by or on behalf of a person under 16 years of age.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of Great Warford Residents Association for the benefit of the villagers of Great Warford. Half of any surplus will be donated to David Lewis.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw which will take place after 3.15 pm on Sunday 23rd June 2019.
- Great Warford Residents Association accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified.
- Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly. The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, this process will continue until all prizes have been claimed.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners must collect their prizes at the time of the prize draw (3pm 23rd June 2019)
- Unclaimed prized will be returned to the prize pool and redrawn.
- Entrants are requested to provide their names and emails address. This is purely voluntary and all information collected will be used solely to keep the entrant advised of future village activities.
- Additional Raffle Tickets may be purchased, subject to availability, at a cost of £2.00.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the raffle in any way, the organisers reserve the right to fairly administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Great Warford Residents Association. will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Great Warford go reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.\If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.